The RadioLink SUI04 PixHawk Ultrasonic Sensor for Drone built with the integrated 32-bit processor and a breakthrough of hardware and software dual filters technology adopted, SUI04 ensures the accuracy and realizes the 30ms fast response, solving the common delay problem of other products.
This function is helpful for flight operation such as agricultural drones, detecting the height real-time and feedback in time when there’s obstacle and protect both operator and drone.
Compatible with RADIOLINK flight controller PIXHAWK, MINPIX and TURBO PIX and PIXHAWK of open source. Before using the overall obstacle avoidance function of SUI04, the flight controller’s firmware to Copter V3.5.7 version should be upgraded.
Also find our wide range of sensors and drone parts
Features of ultrasonic sensor for drone :
- Weight: 8g(with wires)
- Input voltage: 4.5-5.5V(do not support HV)
- Current: [email protected]
- Power: 90mA
- Operating temperature: -20°~80°
- Detection distance: 40cm-450cm
- Detecting precision: 0.1CM
- Acoustic emission frequency: 40+-1.0MHz
- Beam angle: 60 degrees (transmitting receiving hybrid)
- Fade area: 0(it will show 40cm)
- Output protocol: I2C
- Duty Cycle: 30ms
- 1 x RadioLink SUI04 PixHawk Ultrasonic Sensor
Dimensions of ultrasonic sensor for drone
- 20 x 22 x 19mm
There are no reviews yet.