DYS 45A Brushless Speed Controller ARIA 4-in-1 ESC (Original) is full digital signal, one-shot and multi-shot are analog signal. Using analog signals will cause noise and chaos in the ESC hardware and software. If the clutter is too much, you may need to add filter capacitors or resistors for hardware filtering. (Off topic, anyone who needs to remove a capacitor probably does) And it’s a digital signal, no need to tune the ESC, no filtering on the fly!
Multi-Axis UAV Transitions The machine is designed for precise speed control and accurate signal acquisition.
ESC comes with a current detection module, which can work with the flight controller to detect the current value. The ESC uses an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market. The circuit board adopts thick six-layer processing, the internal resistance heats up less, the component layout is optimized, and the installation is more convenient.
Also check our wide range of flight controllers , Drone transmitter and receiver and other good quality drone parts .
Features of ARIA 4-in-1 ESC speed controller :
- Strong anti-interference ability
- PCB adopts 6-layer, low inner resistance
- Built-in Current detection module, which can cooperate with the flight control to detect the current value
- The Dshot series calls the 150/300/600/1200
- Support 2S-6S, 4PWM input without BEC
- Support for Oneshot125/Oneshot42 / Multshot /Dshot BL32.7 firmware
- You can upgrade the firmware online or change the configuration parameters via the signal line.
- ESC comes with a current sensing module that can cooperate with flight control to detect current value.
- ESC adopts an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market.
Specifications of ARIA 4-in-1 ESC speed controller :
|Model||DYS 45A ARIA 4-in-1 ESC|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2-6s|
|Continuous Current (A)||45|
|Mounting Holes Diameter (mm)||M4|
|Board Mounting Dimensions||30.5 x 30.5|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||45 x 42 x 5|
There are no reviews yet.