RadioLink Byme-A Fixed Wing Flight Controller
- RadioLink Byme-A Fixed Wing Flight Controller
- Has a three-axis gyroscope and acceleration sensor
- Offers five flight modes (Vertical / Stabilize / Gyro / Acro / Manual)
- Offers compact and portable, enjoy indoor/outdoor flight
The RadioLink Byme-A Fixed Wing Flight Controller has a three-axis gyroscope and three-axis acceleration sensor and the full attitude algorithm, control algorithm and digital filter combined, Byme-A makes beginners easily achieve professional vertical flight even at first try. Pilots can practice with any of the five flight modes (Vertical/Stabilize/Gyro/Acro/Manual) as wish.
With one switch to vertical mode, fixed-wing can be controlled as multi-rotors. Aircraft will remain the vertical posture and direction automatically. Beginners try taking off and practicing with this mode can easily reach a professional level on the first flight.
Unlike fully manual, this mode has flight controller assisting to balance aircraft and is suitable for beginners to practice level flight. When under this mode, the max inclination angle is 70° for rolling while that for pitching is 45°.
Being the combination of Stabilize Mode and Gyro Mode, this mode makes it easy to realize different freestyles such as rolling, rapid pitching, backward, side flight and spiral descending.
Gyro assists to enhance the flight balance but the aircraft won’t level automatically. Pilots with certain experience take the Gyro Mode to practice better control of fixed-wing.
Without any assistance of the flight controller algorithm or gyro, all flight movements are realized manually, which requires the most advanced skills. Various freestyles such as backward, roll, loop, snake and over-low altitude flight can be easily achieved under this mode.
Specifications of radiolink flight controller :
- Channel Qty: 4 channels
- Integrated Sensor: 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis acceleration sensor
- Signal Supported: SBUS/PPM
- Input Voltage: 5-6 V
- Operating Current: 25 ±2 mA
- Weight: 4.5 g (with wires)
- 1 x Flight Controller
- 1 x Wire for Receiver Connection
- 1 x Double Sided Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Bag