Flysky FS-SM600 6CH USB Powered Controller with SuperSimX Simulator (Mode 2)
When using a drone, the transmitter is one of the most important components and flysky is one of the best. Your multirotor will not fly without it, as it uses radio signals to wirelessly send commands to a radio receiver connected to your RC airplane or multirotor.
FlySky FS-SM600 6CH USB Controller makes it easy to connect a lifelike radio control to your favorite RC simulator. Also includes SuperSimX simulator software. FS-SM600 can play on AeroFly, PhoenixRC 2.5, RealFlight G3.5, Reflex XTR, RealFlight G4.
This is an RC simulator that includes a remote controller and a USB cable for the simulator. Just plug it into your computer, no other power supply required. This simulator offers several RC models (helicopter, plane, glider).
This simulator provides models with excellent quality and physics. This makes the model more realistic, makes it easier for beginners to fly, and greatly improves their skills.
This simulator runs on USB power, so you don’t need to use batteries or his AA batteries.
Also check our wide range of flight controllers , Drone transmitter and receiver and other good quality drone parts .
Steps to Install and Connect the Simulator:
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate.
- Before plugging in and turning it on. Set the 4 position switch beside the front power switch to Reflex XTR
- Now connect to USB and switch the controller on.
- Ensure that your computer is detecting the device plugged in under the Device manager screen. If it is not ensured that all drivers are up to date including your computer controller drivers.
- Once confirmed, you can launch the game and go to “settings”, “Choose new controller”, Go through the on-screen prompts to finish the setup. Note: we suggest a 1.5% dead zone on this controller, you’ll find the option for this at the end of the calibration process.
Now you’re free to fly!
- Brand Name: FLYSKY
- NO.: FS-SM600
- Model type: Heli/Glid/Airplane
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP, 32 and 64 bit
- Simulators: Reflex XTR, G3~G4.5, APD, PhoenixRC
Specifications of Flysky FS-SM600 :
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||12|
|No. of Channels||6|
|Antenna Length (mm)||26|
|Default Operating Mode||Mode 2 (Left-Hand Throttle)|
|Cable Length||1 Mtr.|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||180 x 220 x 70|
1 x FS-SM600 6CH USB Powered Controller with Attached USB Cable
There are no reviews yet.