Flysky FS-i6X 2.4GHz 6CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver
Drones are easy to operate with flysky, but they require a transmitter because they are difficult to operate. The multirotor uses radio signals to wirelessly send commands to a radio receiver connected to the RC airplane or multirotor, so you can’t fly without it.
Flysky is one of the most popular brands that manufactures a wide variety of transmitters and receivers at affordable prices. , specially designed for all remote control models.
AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System 2nd Generation) developed and offered by Flysky is specially designed for all remote control models.
FlySky transmitter and receiver provides excellent anti-interference protection while maintaining low power consumption and reliable receiver sensitivity, and its originality and compatibility make it widely used in high-end drone projects .
Also check our wide range of flight controllers , Drone transmitter and receiver and other good quality drone parts .
- 10 channel 2.4GHz radio with telemetry capability
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (AFHDS) spread spectrum technology
- Transmitters come pre-bound to the receiver
- Multiple control switches including a 3-pos switch and two potentiometers
- Easy to use and program
- 20 model memory
- Trainer port
- Backlit LCD screen displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage
Specification for FS-i6X RC Transmitter :
- Item: FS-i6X RC Transmitter
- Tx Channel: 6
- Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
- RF Power : < 20dBm
- RF Channel: 135
- Bandwidth : 500KHz
- 2.4GHz System : AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick Resolution: 4096
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
- Chargeable: No
- Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
- Weight: 392g
- Power : 6V DC 1.5A
- Display: STN Transflective Display, LCD 128×64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
- Size : 174 x 89 x 190 mm
- Online Update: Yes
- Color: Black
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC
Specifications for FS-iA10B RC Receiver:
- Rx Channels: 10
- Suitable models: Airplane / glider / helicopter Health
- Frequency range :2.4-2 .48 GHz
- Transmitting power: not more than 20dBm
- Receiver sensitivity:-105dBm
- 2.4G modes: automatic frequency second generation digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna length: 26 mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Weight: 19.3 g
- Input power :4.0-6 .5 V DC
- Dimensions: 47 x 33.1 x 14.7 mm
- Color: Black
- Certification: CE0678, FCC
- i-BUS Interface: Yes
- Data acquisition interface: Yes
- Color: Black.
- Model Type : Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||6|
|Antenna Length (mm)||26|
|DSC Port||PS/2 Port PPM
|Low Voltage Warning||On <4.2V|
|Model Type||Digital Radio Transreceiver|
|No. of Channels||Receiver: 10
|RF Power||< 20dBm|
|Default Operating Mode||Mode 2 (Left-Hand Throttle)|
|Band-Range (GHz)||2.40 ~ 2.48|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||174 x 89 x 190|
Package Includes :
1 x Fly sky FS-i6X 6CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver with Binding cable.
1 x PS2 to USB Update Cable.
1 x User Manual.
There are no reviews yet.