The Simonk 30A BLDC ESC electronic speed controller is specially designed for quadcopters and multirotors. This provides faster and better motor speed control, thus improving flight performance compared to other his ESCs available.
The Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors that draw up to 30A of current. Works with 2S-3S LiPo battery. This electronic speed control features a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that supplies 5V and 2A to the receiver, eliminating the need for additional receiver batteries.
This version of his ESC also includes reverse polarity protection and protection for the 5V receiver line. This means that an incorrectly installed battery pack won’t destroy the motor controller and other BECs won’t affect his ESC.
This particular ESC is recommended for A2212 (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv) brushless motors.
SimonK 30A BLDC ESC Connection (Other products not included in this package):
Warning: In case the BLDC ESC is connected directly to the remote control receiver, never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control, it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control
- Heat sink with high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with any remote control available in the market.
|Burst Current (A)||40|
|Constant Current (A)||30|
|Suitable Lipo Batteries||2 ~ 3S|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||45 x 24 x 9|
|Application||BLDC Motors, Multirotors, Rc Planes etc.|
1 x SimonK 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller Without Connectors.