- reComputer J1020 with Jetson Nano Module
- Offers a hand-size edge AI box
- Built with Jetson Nano module, rich set of IOs, aluminum case, and more
- Comes with a rich extensions
- Includes a Carrier Board and a Heatsink
- Compatible with the entire NVIDIA Jetson software stack
The reComputer J1020 with Jetson Nano Module is a hand-size edge AI box built with Jetson Nano module, rich set of IOs, aluminum case, passive heatsink, pre-installed JetPack System, ready for your next AI application development and deployment.
With a rich extension module, industrial peripherals, and thermal management combined with decades of Seeed Studio hardware expertise, reComputer Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product emerging in diverse AI scenarios.
reComputer Jetson is compatible with the entire NVIDIA Jetson software stack, cloud-native workflows, and industry-leading AI frameworks, helping deliver seamless AI integration.
Also check out our wide range of reComputer , jetson boards and other artificial intelligence products .
Specifications of reComputer J1020 :
- GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4, 1600 MHz 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- Video Encode: 250 MP/sec | 1x 4K at 30 (HEVC) | 2x 1080p at 60 (HEVC) | 4x 1080p at 30 (HEVC) | 4x 720p at 60 (HEVC) | 9x 720p at 30 HEVC)
- Video Decode: 500 MP/sec | 1x 4K at 60 (HEVC) | 2x 4K at 30 (HEVC) | 4x 1080p at 60 (HEVC) | 8x 1080p at 30 (HEVC) | 9x 720p at 60 HEVC)
- Camera: 12 lanes (3×4 or 4×2) MIPI CSI-2 D-PHY 1.1 (1.5 Gb/s per pair)
- Connectivity: M.2 Key M | 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- I/O: 1x SDIO / 2x SPI / 4x I2C / 2x I2S / GPIOs -> I2C, I2S
- UPHY: 1 x1/2/4 PCIE, 1x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0
- 1x Acrylic Cover
- 1x Aluminium Frame
- 1x Jetson Nano module
- 1x Heatsink
- 1x Carrier board
- 1x 12V/2A Power Adapter (with 5 interchangeable adapter plugs)
Dimensions of reComputer J1020 :
- reComputer Jetson-10-1-H0: 130 x120 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- Module: 69.6 x 45 mm (L x W)
There are no reviews yet.