Camera for jetson (with IMX477 sensor)
- High Quality 12.3MP Camera for jetson (with IMX477 Sensor)
- Supports CM3 / CM3 Lite / CM3+ / CM3+ Lite / Jetson Nano
- Offers higher-resolution 12.3MP and higher sensitivity than IMX219 cameras
- Provides better imaging effect
- Suitable for industrial and consumer applications
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Compute Module
High Quality 12.3MP Camera IMX477 Sensor for CM3/CM3+/Jetson Nano is a high-quality camera module that adopts the IMX477R sensor, and requires a C- or CS-mount lens to work.
It is compatible with Raspberry Pi Compute Module and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, offers a higher resolution (12.3 MP) and higher sensitivity (nearly 50% greater area per pixel for improved low-light performance) than IMX219 cameras.
The IMX477 12.3MP Camera is suitable for industrial and consumer applications like a security camera, and other specialist optical devices that require a higher level of visual fidelity.
Specifications of camera for jetson :
- Output: RAW12 / 10 / 8, COMP8
- Back Focus: Adjustable
- Lens Support: C-mount / CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Sony IMX477R
- 12.3 MP, 4056 x 3040 (H x V)
- 7.9 mm CMOS diagonal size
- Weight: 0.027 kg
- 1 x IMX477 12.3MP Camera main unit
- 1 x C-CS adapter
- 1 x Dust cap
- 1 x FFC ribbon
- Pixel: 1.55 x 1.55 µm (H x V)