KHADAS VIM1S Single Board Computer
Khadas VIM1S is the successor to our popular VIM1. Since it debuted in 2016, the VIM1 single board computer has been the mainstay of OEM and Maker customers for over 6 years. Its affordable price, power-efficient design and credit-card size made VIM1 a popular choice for almost any project.
The VIM1S continues the legacy of VIM1 with an upgraded Amlogic S905Y4 SoC, powered by x4 2.0GHz Cortex-A35 CPUs. The inbuilt GPU supports AV1, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG HDR video processing and is capable of simultaneous multi-video decoding.
In accordance with customer demands, VIM1S includes a 40-pin GPIO, hardware RTC (real-time clock) and VIN port for a 5V external power supply. In accordance with current market demands, VIM1S now supports UHS-I SD cards, AV1 video decoding and a large 32MB SPI Flash.
- High-performance Amlogic S905Y4 SoC
- 2.0GHz Quad core ARM Cortex-A35
- ARM Mali-G31 MP2 GPU up to 850MHz
- AP6256 Wi-Fi 5 Module
- Fast Ethernet without WoL support
- Up to 1080p@60fps decoding
- Built-in OOWOW embedded service
- Khadas Bootloader Instructions
- Khadas TST
- Multiple I/O options
- Multiple accessories (see all)
In The Box:
- 1x VIM1S
- 2x Antenna
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card