Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit makes it easy to get started with the Jetson AGX Orin module. Compact size, lots of connectors, and up to 275 TOPS of AI performance make this developer kit perfect for prototyping advanced AI-powered robots and other autonomous machines.
- Jetson AGX Orin features an NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU together with next-generation deep learning and vision accelerators, and its high-speed IO and fast memory bandwidth can feed multiple concurrent AI application pipelines. This means you can develop solutions using your largest and most complex AI models to solve problems such as natural language understanding, 3D perception, and multi-sensor fusion.
- NVIDIA JetPack SDK brings the NVIDIA AI software stack to Jetson, along with application development and optimization tools. Software for specific use cases is available, including Isaac for robotics and Metropolis for smart cities, and you can save significant time developing your AI solution when you use your datasets with TAO toolkit to fine-tune pretrained AI models from the NGC catalog.
- Jetson ecosystem partners offer additional AI and system software, developer tools, and custom software development. They can also help with cameras and other sensors, as well as carrier boards and design services for your product.
- With the computing capability of more than 8 Jetson AGX Xavier systems in a developer kit that integrates the latest NVIDIA GPU technology with the world’s most advanced deep learning software stack, you’ll have the flexibility to create tomorrow’s AI solution as well as today’s.
Specifications of Jetson AGX orin :
|GPU||NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 2048 NVIDIA CUDA cores and 64 tensor cores|
|CPU||12-core Arm Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU 3MB L2 + 6MB L3|
|Memory||32GB 256-bit LPDDR5 | 204.8 GB/s|
|Storage||64GB eMMC 5.1|
|AI Perf||275 TOPS|