DYS 60A Brushless Speed Controller ARIA 4-in-1 ESC (Original) is a fully digital signal, one-shot and multi-shot signals are analog signals. ESC hardware and software introduces noise and confusion when using analog signals. If the clutter is too much, you may need to add filter capacitors or resistors for hardware filtering. (Off topic, anyone who needs to remove a capacitor probably does this) And it’s a digital signal, no need to tune the ESC, no filtering on the fly!
Multi-Axis UAV Transition Machine Designed for precise speed control and precise signal acquisition.
ESC comes with a current detection module, which can work with the flight controller to detect the current value. The ESC uses an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market. The circuit board adopts thick six-layer processing, the internal resistance heats up less, the component layout is optimized, and the installation is more convenient.
Features of ARIA 4-in-1 ESC speed controller :
- Strong anti-interference ability
- PCB adopts 6-layer, low inner resistance
- Built-in Current detection module, which can cooperate with the flight control to detect the current value
- The Dshot series calls the 150/300/600/1200
- Support 2S-6S, 4PWM input without BEC
- Support for Oneshot125/Oneshot42 / Multshot /Dshot BL32.7 firmware
- You can upgrade the firmware online or change the configuration parameters via the signal line.
- ESC comes with a current sensing module that can cooperate with flight control to detect current value.
- ESC adopts an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market.
Specifications of ARIA 4-in-1 ESC speed controller :
|DYS 60A ARIA 4-in-1 ESC
|Operating Voltage (VDC)
|Continuous Current (A)
|Mounting Holes Diameter (mm)
|Board Mounting Dimensions
|30.5 x 30.5
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH
|45 x 42 x 5