FlySky FS-IA10B Radio Receiver
Based on the previous FlySky iA6B receiver, FlySky offers a 10-channel version of its receiver called the FlySky FS-IA10B radio receiver. Like FS-iA6B, iA10B supports iBUS, SBUS, PPM and PWM for better control.
The advantage of PPM/SBUS over traditional PWM channels is that you only need to use one signal line per PWM channel instead of one. Therefore, wiring for PPM compatible flight controllers such as Naze32 is greatly simplified. Additionally, you can extend receiver compatibility with optional telemetry sensors to monitor flight battery voltage, motor RPM, and more.
This full 10-channel receiver works with most models and is considered “full range”, so it can handle both large and small models. Dual antennas give the FS-iA10B unmatched reception (reported over 1 km) and interference rejection capabilities. For best results, make sure the antennas are at 90 degrees to each other.
The FS-iA10B is slightly larger than the FS-iA6B (see product image), but is still compact and has end caps for neat installation in tight spaces.
Also check our wide range of flight controllers , Drone transmitter and receiver and other good quality drone parts .
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
- Plug bind plug into BAT, turn on plane/heli, the LED light should flash (make sure power is connected to RX via ESC)
- Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
- The light should go steady now
- Let go of bind button, turn off plane/heli, remove bind plug, turn off TX
- Turn on TX and then turn on plane/heli
- Flysky i4
- Flysky / Turnigy i6
- Flysky / Turnigy i10
- Flysky FS-i10
Note: If you want to use PPM, remember to enable the setting on your transmitter.
Specifications of Flysky radio receiver :
|No. of Channels||10|
|No. of Band||140|
|RF Range||2.4055–2.475 GHz.|
|Rx Sensitivity (dBm)||-105|
|Signal Output||IBUS, PPM|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||4.0 ~ 6.5|
|Current Consumption (mA)||≤40|
|Data Acquisition Interface||Yes|
|Antenna Length (mm)||110|
|Net weight (gm)||15|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||47 x 34 x 15|
- Reliable, interference-free 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A signal operation
- Compact, lightweight design
- Dual antennas for reliable, interference-free operation
- Connection ports for use with optional telemetry sensors
1 x FlySky FS-IA10B Radio Receiver
1 x Bind Plug
There are no reviews yet.